HOW TO BUY
Picture your dream home in The Woods at Kenton, a cul-de-sac of only 31 estate lots all backing onto a protected tree stand. The Woods at Kenton offers endless possibilities for building the perfect home, especially one that meets your personal style and taste. And an available 3-car garage should give you enough room for all of your toys.
For more information please contact the developer.
- To put a lot on hold, phone Beaverbrook at 780 484 4389.
- Your lot will be held for seven days.
- Beaverbrook will prepare a Lot Purchase Agreement. You must complete the agreement and provide a 20% deposit for the total price of the lot within the seven day period.
- Remaining balance is due in 90 days.
- Provide Beaverbrook with a 20% deposit of the total lot price.
- Beaverbrook will notify the current lot holder. The current lot holder will be given 48 hours (not including weekends or statutory holidays) to complete the Lot Purchase Agreement and provide his 20% deposit or release the lot.
- If current lot holder releases the lot, the challenger will be required to complete a Lot Purchase Agreement.